Dr. Patricia Celan survived abuse.
And she wants to help you survive abuse too.
As a child, she witnessed firsthand the damaging effect that abuse can have on adults and children alike, and struggled to maneuver escape and recovery from the trauma.
Patricia started this website to raise awareness about the intricacies of abuse and how to get away from it. While escaping abuse may be difficult and most victims need support to get through it, survivors agree – a life free of abuse is worth the effort.
Quoted in related articles:
– Young Change Makers: Dr. Patricia Celan
– How Trauma Impacts Your Health
– Drinking & Domestic Violence
– Recognizing Emotional Abuse
– Abuse & Couples Counseling
– Helping Someone With PTSD
– Why Narcissists Tend to Cheat
– How Narcissists Manipulate You
– Pets in Domestic Violence Shelters
– Surviving and Thriving After Divorce